Saturday, September 21, 2013

An Introduction

I don't have a lot of time. I'm a busy mom, single mom at the time while hubby is away at army school. But I felt the desire to journal this next year. So here it is. A blog that I can simply write my thoughts, share our silly times, and reflect on what we learned.

This year I will be living near Isaiah's Place. Isaiah's Place, lovingly called IP, is a deaf retreat center on a small horse ranch in Whitney, TX. We have been visiting there for 10 years and even was blessed to live and serve there for 3 months a while back. Here we are again. Able to serve and work at a place where we feel God and see God.

This year will be a year of opportunities, changes, growing up, separation, and so much more. I will share pictures, maybe a video or two, recipes, stories, and scripture. I can't promise when I will write, but as I have time, I will write.


No comments:

Post a Comment